Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Sweet Day

Today.
So many words could describe today. It was just one of those days where your life could pass for picture perfect. I like those kind of days. There aren't an absurd number of them so when they come around I like to bask in their wonderfulness. Makes me want to just sit back and say, "Ahhh..."

Today was my Hubby's second Father's Day. At first we weren't sure he would be able to even SEE us, but our luck changed and I woke up to him coming through our bedroom door :D
We went to the park, cuddled together, drank homemade lemonade, ate our family favorite dinner (tacos, of course!), talked about our family's future and our dreams. I didn't want it to end.

Some people are just great parents from day one. My husband is one of them. Really, he is.
He is gentle but firm. Kind and fun. He wants to give our son a life of adventure, wonder and opportunity. He works hard everyday to provide a beautiful life for us. I couldn't have hand picked a better person to raise a child with. He leaves me speechless.

I am SO blessed. And so is our son.
What an incredible role model he has. What a amazing partner I have.

This day is for you, honey. Thank you. Thank you.

Thank you! For your love, sacrifices and the magic you bring to our lives everyday.
We are so grateful.

We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment